Monday, October 15, 2012
Make Fun & Easy Party Favors To Fill and Hang On Your Christmas Tree!
I had a lot of fun making these "ornaments" and hope you do too! You can find party favors and candy at the Dollar Tree or Walmart OR you may want to wrap a piece of jewelry in some tissue paper and place it inside the tube for someone special. Whatever you decide to fill these with, I'm sure they will be well-received by family and friends!
You Will Need:
Empty toilet tissue rolls
Double-Sided Scotch Tape
Colorful Ric-Rac or other embellishments of your choice
Ornament thread for hanging Scrapbook Hole Punch (Large enough for the thread to fit through)
Low-Temp. hot glue gun
Paper cutter (or scissors if you don't have one)
1. Measure paper and cut. Place strips of tape on the back of the paper.
2. Roll the tissue roll evenly onto the paper and seal the end with a narrow stripe of low-temp hot glue.
3. Put a little stripe of hot glue inside one end of the tissue roll and squeeze shut. Hold for about 10 seconds.
4. Fill roll with treats or favors.
5. Turn the tissue roll to the SIDE like a sour cream container and add another stripe of hot glue inside. Squeeze shut and hold for about 10 seconds.
6. On both ends of the tissue roll, hot glue ric-rac all around the ends.
7. Punch a hole at one end and string with ornament thread. Enjoy!
Labels: Party Favor Ornament Tutorial