These start are so easy to make and turn out very pretty! Below are a list of materials you will need.
1. Cardboard from Empty Cereal Boxes
2. Star Pattern (I found this one on EasyColoring.com, however, you can find patterns all over the net.)
3. Metallic Acrylic Paint In Your Choice of Color (I Used Folkart In Ice Blue)
4. Aleene's Tacky Glue or Some Kind of Craft Glue
5. Sponge Brush
6. Doilies in Silver or Gold
7. Mod Podge in Gloss
8. Small Precision Scissors
9. Scrapbook Hold Punch and Ornament Thread
10. Optional: You can give it a coat of clear glitter paint at the last. Martha Stewart's Multi-Surface glitter paint in "Sugar Cube" would look really nice. I didn't do this in this tutorial, however, I did add a coat off-camera and it turned out very pretty.